Analysis, Business Intelligence, Market Research
“Thar’s GOLD in them thar hills!”. Attributed to Dahlonega Georgia’s Mint Assayor Dr. M.F. Stephenson, who actually said: “There’s millions in it!”, when he was trying to convince miners to stay in Georgia instead of running off to California.
Thar’s GOLD in the mountains of data that exist from all of your online efforts. It can suck you in and paralyze you, fascinate you, or provide you with insight that you can take action on to build your business.
Developing your business, working ON your business, not IN your business requires business intelligence you can act on.
Combing through the all the data, across all your platforms from social media, to webinars, to website, to email can be overwhelming and mind numbing. But you want to know:
- what your content, campaigns, pages you clients are acting on,
- what your customers and network are not responding to and knowing why,
- what customers are buying or not buying,
- which of your call to action buttons are/were effective,
- how to do A/B testing on buttons, content, emails, how to increase conversion, OR
- learn what A/B testing is, why it’s important, and how it will increase your conversions,
- who your influencers are, knowing what campaigns drove the most foot traffic,
- what your competitors are doing,
- what your social media platforms are telling you,
- how to make the most of your campaigns, and how to effectively create more powerful campaigns,
- how to coordinate all of your information into a useful dashboard and executive view…..
Effective business intelligence, customer analysis, competitive intelligence, lead development all requires the useful collection, combination, and expert manipulation and analysis.
Enlist an expert who has done this work for Fortune 500 companies such as GE (General Electric) and GM (General Motors) to global companies such as Yamaha to start-ups and small businesses to individual professionals.